Friday 4 March 2011

Phil Collins ends 40 years of music




The legendary rocker Phil Collins is leaving the music behind as he feels he never really belonged. "I don't think anyone's going to miss me."

The former GENESIS drummer, who has sold over 150million records, regrets that he became a superstar.

He added: "I'm sorry that it was all so successful. I honestly didn't mean it to happen like that.It's hardly surprising that people grew to hate me."

The 60-year-old, is suffering due to his career in music. His hearing has been badly affected, he has dislocated vertebra and nerve damage in his hands which makes it virtually impossible for him to play his beloved drums.


He revealed that he's already working on his exit strategy: "I'll go on a mysterious biking holiday and never return," he added in an interview with FHM.

"That would be a great way to end the story wouldn't it?"

No comments: