Tuesday 8 November 2011

Frankie Cocozza is axed from Xfactor

The cocky wannabe star has finally been removed from the XFactor show after breaking a 'golden rule', however it hasn't been revealed as of yet what exactly has happened.

After all the controversy from Sunday's night show, Frankie escaped the bottom two yet again, after a flat performance and saw The Risk and Johnny Robinson go.

This afternoon, a statement was released, with Frankie saying: 'I’d like to apologise to Gary, my fellow contestants and everyone who has voted for me, but, as of today, I will no longer be in The X Factor.

'My life during the show has gone out of control and my behaviour off stage has over-stepped the rules of the competition.
'I no longer deserve my place in the show, so I am therefore leaving. I would like to thank everyone who has supported me.'


Let's enjoy some of Frankie's 'finest' moments.





No comments: