Tuesday 20 July 2010

Barclaycard Mercury Prize Shortlist is announced.

Results are in for Barclaycard Mercury Prize Shortlist. Check the list below for 2010 twelve album nominees

Biffy Clyro 'Only Revolutions'
Corinne Bailey Rae 'The Sea'
Dizzee Rascal 'Tongue N' Cheek'
Kit Downes Trio 'Golden'
Foals 'Total Life Forever'
I Am Kloot 'Sky At Night'
Laura Marling 'I Speak Because I Can'
Mumford And Sons 'Sigh No More'
Paul Weller 'Wake Up The Nation'
Villagers 'Becoming A Jackal'
Wild Beasts 'Two Dancers'
The XX 'XX'

Let us know your thoughts...

2 comments:

CLUB.THE.MAMMOTH. said...

It's got to be the XX hasn't it? Although Spanish Sahara makes me want to say Foals a little bit.

Holly Louise said...

XX all the way for me... I can listen to them night or day.. They have that extra spark that none of the other nominees have.. However good line up..