Wednesday 22 July 2009

Culture Deluxe(Frankmusik- Confusion Girl)

Frankmusik

'Confusion Girl'

http://www.culturedeluxe.com/news_item.asp?id=6159

Having the likes of Holly Valance appearing in your music video is very much a bonus to getting things kicking off for this track. Originally being a beat boxer, it’s hard to believe someone can go from that to this.

I like Frankmusik he has a lot to offer; his striking looks help the flow. His previous releases are very much to my liking; however this one isn’t really my cup of tea. To me it sounds like a step together boy band track which all the girls go smitten for. So maybe it will work for the young lusts but not for me.

This guy can sing a note or two and he has other talents up his sleeve that is for sure. I can prove this as I got to see this for myself at the Lovebox weekender just past, he really got the crowd motivated in the English downpour. I feel he still has so much to offer us and this is only the beginning for this young lad. So give his track a bash and see what you think for yourself.

Posted on 22 July 2009 by Holly Eells



No comments: