Friday 3 July 2009

Culture Deluxe (Depeche Mode) ' Peace'

http://www.culturedeluxe.com/news_item.asp?id=6016

Oh dear what can I say? The word "disappointment" comes to mind. Having heard the other releases from their long awaited album ‘Sound of the Universe’, it puzzles me sore why they let this one on the loose. But, these guys are legends in their own right, so I feel obliged not to sit here and slate them to the core.

It’s nothing like any of the work they have done before, so I praise them for taking a different approach at this point in their career, but this hasn’t quite worked for them and this song couldn’t drag on any more than it actually does.

However on a positive note the remixes of the track are pretty damn good and will definitely keep me going on in a club. Shame.


No comments: